Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Too much laziness...

Tomorrow we will start back to classes!!! We had a nice vacation but we are (all 3 of us) ready to get back to school. The past week has been a bit too boring and quiet. There was a time when I could lay around and do nothing for months on end. Not anymore. Would you believe that I actually got tired of reading?! You know it's bad when I don't even want to look a book in the face anymore.

Sean is at the school right now practicing with his worship team for this week's chapels. He is the music director at the school this trimester, so that will keep him awfully busy. I'm the Student Council treasurer...they're going to trust me with money!! Anyway, I say all that to say that starting tomorrow our lives will suddenly get very, very busy. Just pray that we will be able to keep up after two and a half weeks of progressively sleeping in later, staying up late, taking long naps just to waste time, and lounging around wondering what to do with ourselves!

Sean and I have had headaches for two days now. We've finally decided it must be atrophy of the brain. Seriously, we haven't done anything to stimulate our brains cells. They must be dying off by the millions. Boy are we in for a shock tomorrow!

No comments: