Friday, January 27, 2006

Gotta laugh

Okay, I just thought this was a good story. For class we often have to find an article in the local paper (in Spanish, of course) and explain it to our classmates. Well, I found one that, although it didn't exactly fit the teacher's requirements, I just had to share with the class. You may have heard about it, but I was amazed that the story made it all the way down here!

A New Mexico man is now homeless...the result of a very unfortunate turn of events. After catching a mouse in his house, he threw the (still living) mouse into a pile of burning leaves. But the mouse had its final revenge when it ran, flaming, back into the house, catching the house on fire and burning it down.

Now, I'm accident prone but I must say this guy has me beat!

No comments: