Saturday, February 18, 2006

News travels fast

Okay, okay, okay. So, we set up this blog to share news with our friends and family members but it seems news travels faster by mouth in my family. Good grief. I've been accused of holding back on a special announcement...but I've hardly had time to share the news before the whole world already knew!

YES, IT'S TRUE. WE ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND BABY! The baby is due in October. I'm feeling okay, a little sick and very grumpy but I have a good husband that is helping me out! Yes, we'll have the baby in Ecuador, there is a very good mission hospital there in Shell and we'll be well looked after. We're thrilled, of course. Brooklyn has no idea what we're saying when we tell her that she's going to have a new baby brother or sister. She just smiles and says "baby?" but I suppose the reality of it will hit her soon enough.

Happy now Jared? Jared is my cousin, a pastor in Kansas City. And he even pestered us on his own blog about sharing our news. By the way, you might enjoy checking out his blog, we love it - or at least we did until he used it to tease us!
Check it out at www.notgreener.blogspot.com!

No comments: