Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wanted...Good teachers!

We received this e-mail from Crissie Rask from MAF HQ a few days ago and I thought I would blog it and see if there are any takers or if someone knows someone that might want to do this kind of thing. Contact me if you have any questions.


"We urgently need:
  • High School Science Teacher - Hillcrest International School - Papua, Indonesia
  • Elementary Teacher for the Wamena School, a satellite of Hillcrest International School, Papua, Indonesia
  • Lower Elementary Teacher for Central Asia

Please continue to pray that God will provide people with a heart for His Kingdom, and the skills and availability to move quickly into these positions. Any interested people can call me at: 1-800-FLYS-MAF, or email me at recruiting-teacher@maf.org, or crask@maf.org."

No comments: