Monday, June 12, 2006

Kittens!


More "biological happenings" at the Cannon house. Not all creatures here are creepy and gross! Callie had her kittens last night. It was a fun event and reminded me (Becca) of my childhood spent playing with my cat Butterscotch and her many litters of kittens. Brooklyn loves peeking in at the new babies but it is hard to keep her from grabbing them by their fragile little necks. Callie doesn't really like it when Brooklyn comes around and I don't blame her! While I'm so glad that Brooklyn is getting to see this and enjoy the new little kittens I do worry that the kittens may not survive her overzealous little hands! We're working on teaching her to be gentle and quiet around the kitties but that goes over like a lead balloon. Oh well, guess we'll keep practicing and hope by the time her baby sister comes along that Brooklyn can at least control herself enough not to get too violent with her show of affection!

No comments: