Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another day in the life...

Today I had a flight full of doctors. I flew back out to Montalvo taking two doctors, who were "replacing" two that were already there. So I flew out the 2 doctors that were leaving and brought them back to Shell. Very non-eventfull flight, just the way we like them.

After my flight, things slowed down for me at the hangar. I went on our water run this afternoon with my mother-in-law, Vicki, which was fun. Every week MAF takes a trailer and fills plastic jugs for drinking water at a potable spring for the missionary community.

When I returned to the hangar, I was greated by an auto accident in front of the hangar. One of my co-workers wives was t-boned as she turned into the mission school. It seems that everyone is ok, but there is a lot of red-tape to work through now. Please pray for the Shaylor's as they work through this process. They already have a lot on their plate right now as they prepare to move to Venezuela in the next month and a half to serve there.

Becca and baby Madison continue to do awesome! Vicki is definetly a huge help as Becca hasn't had to think about cooking, cleaning, ect.

No comments: