Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy early Thanksgiving!

I know that tomorrow is the real holiday, but I am writing now for many reasons.

1.) We thankfully just got done this morning moving to our new house. While everything is moved into our house, those that have moved know what is is like, and our situation is no different. Our house is a WRECK! We already have internet service at the house, but I don't think I will have our computer hooked up for a few days. I am writing from our hangar right now.

2.) We are also leaving on a 4 day retreat tomorrow. With our recent move, and the retreat tomorrow, I can't give the time to get things hooked up before we leave. MAF is taking us to a mountain town called Cuenca. It should be a good time of refreshing and "bonding." There is a group coming down form the states that is going to minister to us, take care of our children, etc. It should be a Thanksgiving to remember for sure. We come back late Sunday night.

Talk to you all next week!

No comments: