Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thwarted again

When my alarm clock came and got me out of bed this morning at around 6:30 the sky was very clear, and yes the volcanoes were out. So, Brooklyn and I walked down to the corner of our street and took a few shots. I have been wanting to get these same volcanoes from a different perspective from a road east of Shell. Brooklyn and I quickly got in the Bronco with our dog and headed for this road to see what we could see from there...we didn't get too far...

El Altar Volcano looking as big as ever.

Sangay Volcano beaming in the morning sun.


Shortly after Brooklyn and I pulled out onto the main road en route to our destination, this is all we saw...dense fog. Maybe some other time we will be able to take that road and see what the volcanoes look like from there. Upon our return to the house, everything by then was covered in the dense fog also. At least we got to see them for a little while.

No comments: