Wednesday, August 15, 2007

From the logbook...tour day

This week I am coordinating flights again. That said, I may not be flying much this week, although I did have a great flight today. For those of you who have ready Becca's blog you know that Becca's mom is here to visit us this week. It is great to have her, and today was a light day on the flight schedule, so we planned on going to the village of Tiwaeno (TIW) to see how things are done, jungle style.

This was also a memorable flight because not only did my mother in law come, but so did all my other girls, Becca, Madison, and Brooklyn. This was Becca's first flight with me in years, and the first time in Ecuador. It was fun to show her a bit of what I do everyday, and what it looks like. We all had a great time. Below is a brief slide show of some of our sights in TIW today.

1 comment:

M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.