Saturday, September 15, 2007

From the logbook...

Compared to previous days, Friday was a light day on the flight schedule. I still had 4 hours of flight time and 9 landings, but thankfully the weather didn't put up much of a fight. I still spent a little time in the soup, but nothing like Thursday. Once again, I was taking teachers all over tarnation. I think we have another solid week of flying teachers. On one of the return legs to Shell I also stopped in Capahuari (CAP) to bring out a government medical team.

Usually the community helps carry things to the airplane, and this time even the kids were joining in, helping to carry some paperwork and the tent.

I snapped a quick shot just before loading all of their stuff in CAP. As usual, this medical team was glad to come out of the jungle, especially since it was Friday.

No comments: