Friday, October 19, 2007

La vida cuesta

So here are the reasons nothing has been posted...in one word...life. Details below...
  • My car. It started running rough so I thought maybe an ignition/fuel problem. I installed a new fuel filter, and built a new ignition harness and put it on. Didn't seem to make much of a change. Things were still running rough. Long story short, my fuel pump finally went out, luckily in front of my house. We towed it to the hangar and placed it on the famous ramp of shame. Some day I will have time and put my extra pump in.
  • My Internet. You have heard that "the dog ate my homework" right? Well, my dog ate my Internet cable. We share Internet with some co-workers. The signal is beamed over to my house and received by an antenna on my roof. My dog got hold of the cable leading from the roof down to my office and made mince cable out of it. After some failed attempts, I finally got the cable repaired and we obviously have Internet again.
  • My neighbors. Remember a few posts ago when I posted a picture of our neighbors that have a bar attached to their house. Well, it has been active lately...really active. And not just at night. In fact, it is worse during the day. We cannot seam to understand why someone needs their music so loud. Luckily we have had a bit of reprieve today.

No comments: