Monday, October 29, 2007

Misc...

  • We have our Bronco up and running again. Thursday and Friday I hung around the hangar waiting for flights to happen that never came together, so I worked on the Bronco. Long story short, I determined it was the fuel injectors that weren't working properly. This is something I don't know how to fix, so off to Puyo it went. Sure enough, 3 of my 8 injectors were plugged. Now the jungle jeep roars after having all of my injectors cleaned and re-tuned!
  • Our worship team seems to be getting a little better every week at church. I was playing the guitar previously, but now we have another guitar player so I am giving the bass guitar a try. It has been a lot of fun.
  • While in Cusuimi last week dropping off parts for the radio install, I saw these mushrooms growing on a dead tree stump. It doesn't take long for decay to take over in the jungle environment.

No comments: