Wednesday, February 13, 2008

From the logbook...Mud Gremlins

After playing mechanic this morning trying to free up a sticky throttle control, I was finally off on my flight to make my first of 6 stops. Most of my flying today was for the Ministry of Health and a science team. While at my first stop of Chapintza where I left cargo, I was distracted by the laughter of children as I boarded the airplane to leave. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw numerous children running everywhere, covered from head to toe in mud. I thought they deserved a picture, so I got back out and stole a few shots. Looks like they were having fun, I'm just glad it wasn't my girls, although I wouldn't put it past them!

1 comment:

Nate said...

I enjoy reading your blog very much. I have fond memories of flying around with MAF as a kid in Zaire. Anyway, I saw this the other day and thought you might get a kick out of it.

Cutting it close...