Friday, December 23, 2011

From the Logbook...My Wingman

It's not often that the stars align just right that two of our airplanes actually meet in the same space and time without planning.  Last week while I was heading home, Jason was also flying and we realized that we were withing a few miles of each other.  With some coordination over the radio, we teamed up and flew formation the remainder of the one hour flight home.

What added to the cool effect was that Jason didn't have any passengers.  Therefore, he could "have a little fun" with the airplane without scaring anyone.

Finally, it was my turn to follow the leader, and we remained in this configuration until we broke away from each other for landing in PalangkaRaya.  Flying float planes is COOL!

3 comments:

Irvan said...

ME LOVE IT!!!!

Do you play Microsoft flight simulator ?

Sean Cannon said...

@Irvan...no, I don't play flight simulator much anymore, I don't have time. However, I do like it.

Anonymous said...

i see, you must be very busy serving the interior. :)

i have repainted Cessna 185 from carenado on PK-MCB livery. if you happen to play it again, you can download the texture on flightsim.com :)