Friday, April 13, 2012

From the Logbook...Melak

A few weeks ago I took a long flight to Eastern Borneo to transport two Dutch gentleman that have been funding and helping to develop some schools in the community of Melak.  I always enjoy going to new destinations and seeing the differences in the way the people look and even speak Indonesian.  The following day I picked the two men back up after they completed the survey of the school project and we flew 1 hour and 40 minutes back to PalangkaRaya.  It would have taken them a week to get to their destination without the MAF airplane.  I love my job!

1 comment:

Irvan said...

i love your job, too!

if i'm not married and can raise fund to support me, i will surely go to aviation school. it's my childhood dream to be a MAF Pilot :)

a mission pilot says, Jesus is the best boss to work with. hahaha...i totally agree with him, and i believe all missionary pilots agree with him