Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Hangar Roof Jumping

After a long day in the office working on various projects, sometimes you just gotta do something a little different.  So, why not jump off of the roof of the hangar into the river below?!

I had so much fun and adrenaline from the first jump...I did it twice.  I'm pretty sure we are going to have to do it some more.

I wasn't breaking any Olympic records for my "small" splash, but it did help wake me up for the remainder of my day.  There are some cool perks to working next to a river!

1 comment:

Irvan said...

i did jumped off from the roof when i was in junior high school. it's so much fun. and when we got bored jumped off from the roof...we looking for another adventure...and we found that steel bridge! 4 times higher than the roof. hahahaha!