Tuesday, August 21, 2012

From the Logbook...Going Home

It's not often that I get the opportunity to take a past medical patient and his/her family back home after they have received care at the hospital.  This was the scene as I approached the dock and beach a few weeks back taking a past patent and her family home.

 The woman in the blue shirt was the patient; a complicated child birth.  She ended up have a C-section and was unable to return home due to the bad conditions of the roads.  Her new little baby is being held by the woman in the yellow shirt...only 18 days old.  I'm kinda hard to pick out, but I am in the picture.

After we took a group shot, I turned around to see the local boys making a jungle gym out of my airplane.  Look at the little guy in the pink shirt...busted!  If you look closely you can see a little boy in blue shorts under my airplane crossing over the spreader bar.  Little boys are little boys no matter where you live.

No comments: