Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just an ordinary average day...

Today was a great day for us. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, we just enjoyed our classes and the day overall. I began to ask, as part of my homework, some of the community members some questions for my weekly report. This week it is over the independence of Costa Rica, which is celebrated this Thursday. Because of the importance of this national holiday we do not have school this Thursday, which is bittersweet, because we can’t do much as far as fun in a day. But it will still be nice. Friday is Rebecca’s b-day. That should prove to fun, we shall see. I had to prepare a report also tonite on a famous person that is dead, I chose Abe Lincoln. I also began to prepare a Bible study that is due this Wednesday, is has to be only about 20 minutes. So like I said, not much to report. Life is pretty ordinary. That is good, because we have enough to worry about trying to learn Spanish.

No comments: