Monday, May 22, 2006

Haircut time

We went to our last of 4 churches this morning. We hace been visiting all of them in Shell (there are only 4 total) trying to see where God would have us plant ourselves. I think we have it narrowed down to 2, so in the coming weeks we will probably attend those two another time or more.

This afternoon after a very nice Sunday nap, the mission was to get a hair cut. Now, there is nothing great to write about when it comes to a hair cut. But the great thing is, it cost me $1. I was feeling generous so I tipped the gal .50 cents. So, all told my hair cut was $1.50. That is a pretty good deal.

Speaking of good deals, we went out to eat again tonite. We ate at the Chinese place in town, and all together we stuffed ourselves on very good sweet and sour chicken for $7. Next time we eat there, I think we might share a plate due to the large portions, thus making the bill even cheaper, around $4 to feed a family of 3. Pretty nice!

No comments: