Thursday, September 28, 2006

Looking up...

Today was a definate improvement over yesterday. I put one of my fuses I bought yesterday into the Bronco and it fired right up. That was a highlight! I still need about a day to get everything back together, but the fact that the motor fired up as easy and quickly as it did was an encouragment after all the things I have had apart. I won't go out on a limb yet and say everything is ok with my Bronco yet, but we finally made progress!

I was also able to get a flight done today. I went with Chad to some new strips I had never been to before. We were moving around some government medical workers. It was a blast, and really encouraging to be back in the air again. Tommorow they have me making at least two flights by myself, so I am looking forward to that as well. We'll see what happens.

My sink project seems to be holding. No leaks yet, so presumably I can say that I fixed it correctly! That is a huge relief.

No comments: