Sunday, September 17, 2006

My birthday girl

Yesterday was Becca's b-day. Although I don't think she would mind if I told you all her age, let's just say she is still a youngin'. Despite the specialness of her b-day, I was at the hangar all day working on our Bronco. I pulled the fuel tank, so I could get at the fuel pump and fuel sender. I also pulled out the car alarm which was malfunctioning. So our Bronco looks kinda pathetic right now. I has a lot of the dash and it's panels pulled off, a big gas tank in the back, and various other parts off. I will probably be back at the hangar this afternoon continuing my hunt for some other problems. Sadly, our Bronco won't be back in service for a while. Hopefully this afternoon I will be able to determine all the parts I need, and then determine how and where I will get them.

We did have a nice dinner last night at one of our favorite restuarants. We then came home and watched Snow White with Brooklyn. I fell asleep, so I can't tell you much about it, although I think it was a little too scary for Brooklyn still. It was weird to think that that movie came out in 1937. It was the first animated full length film in history.

No comments: