Tuesday, November 14, 2006

From the logbook...

Again, today, they had me busy flying...yesss! Man, what a joy to be flying so much lately. It looks like I will be flying as much as possible in the near future due to our lack of pilots. At this time we have more airplanes than pilots, which is good for the new guy that wants to fly a lot.
This is a shot of my second of three stops called Pitacocha. I took two Compassion International workers and a LOT of cargo, about 500 pounds to Pitacocha. When we landed the community jumped right in helping me unload, which is nice, because it can make you tired in the jungle heat.

My third flight was again to Montalvo. I took doctors back out, as well as a Compassion International "scout." His name is Juan Carlos, and he is coming out tommorow. His purpose of being there is to see the possibility of opening up Montalvo to the work that Compassion can provide. I look up to him, because he didn't know a soul, and was simply walking in faith to see what doors the Lord is going to open up for him in the next day or so for future work. Join me in prayer for him.

No comments: