Friday, November 03, 2006

Wisdom teeth con't...

Like I mentioned previously in my blog when I got my wisdom teeth pulled, the wife of the dentist (who is also a dentist) took some pictures of me. She sent them to me today and I think they turned out pretty good.
Here is the general picture of what over 40 people went through in the 3 days that they were with us. The famous dentist's chair is only a lawn chair on some saw horses. Everything that came out of the mouth went into the trash can right next to Jay the dentist. This incluided teeth, gauze, whatever. They had a really neat portable set-up, and you could tell they had done it before.
One more pic looking a little more down the "trap." I think at this point they were telling me a story to keep my mind on other things. If I remember right it had to do with a "surgury" they performed on a dog the previous weekend before coming to Shell. Lucky guy...

No comments: