Friday, December 29, 2006

On the road again...

We have had an awesome week with the Ecords and Howards with us. Vicki and Ron did make it out to the jungle with me on a flight on Tuesday, but because of the weather, that is all that we could get done. I guess the Howards will have to come see us again to make it out on a jungle flight. We are already heading back up to Quito today to take everyone to the airport. Although they don't leave until Sunday morning, we wanted a few days to play around in the Andes and see some of the sights together. On Monday, my family comes in, which will prove to be fun as well, I'm sure. As evidenced by our lack of blogs this week, we have been real busy, and this morning is no different. Our ride to Quito is going to be here in an hour, so I better get going. Happy new year to everyone!

1 comment:

Barry Bertin said...

Hi Sean and Becca,
it is great to see the wonderful thing that our God has been doing for you.I think that it is an awsome thing to see and heard about the many thing in your life. One day, if God so desires, I wish to work in the mission field, hopefully in medicine. Although, I know that right now His will is for me right here. Congradulations on the new member of your household. my pray for you best comes from Ephesians 6:18-20, 23-24
In Christ, Barry Bertin
P.S. send more pictures