Friday, January 19, 2007

Fun at the fair

I told you that I would try to get some more pics on here soon. Well...When my (Sean) parents were here the local "carnival" pulled into town. It was a very fun time. We first went for the Ferris wheel and paid a whole $.75 to get on. On top of that we must have went around and around at break neck speeds for at least 10 minutes, until I yelled at the sleeping operator and told him we were ready to get off. I'd say we got our $.75 worth on that ride. The other ride that they had (the only other ride) was a converted playground merry-go-round. They had put a bunch of airplanes and animals on it for children to ride. Brooklyn really liked this as well. After about 10 minutes of going in circles, we could see her swallowing her vomit. I asked her, "Brooklyn, are you ready to get off. No daddy, I haveen fun. (gulp)." I finally stopped the "ride" myself after we couldn't find the "operator" and got Brooklyn off before she puked, and then I "started" the ride again for the other children that were riding. It was definitely a fun time, and a few dollars well spent.

No comments: