Wednesday, February 07, 2007

From the logbook...

We have been really busy flying this week. It seems like I always say it is busy, but I guess it's true. The other great (and unusual) thing is that we haven't had hardly a drop of rain in over a week. This doesn't make conditions conducive to growing a jungle, but the flying has been easy. Because of this, I was able to fly over 4 hours yesterday and I made 13 landings. Most of my flying entailed moving people from Compassion International around to some extent or another. Some went with me from one community to another, while others came out of the jungle altogether. It was neat to realize again as I was flying yesterday that the folks we fly for Compassion could not do their work without someone flying an airplane. They do awesome work, and very effective work as well. To be part of their team is a good reminder of how we all fit into the body of Christ. Some are feet, others arms, but we all come together under the head of Christ.

No comments: