Saturday, April 28, 2007

More paperwork

Today, I didn't go to the hangar again. Instead, I continued our quest to obtain all the legal papers we need for various things here in Ecuador. My goal today was getting my car registered for this year. I was back at the police HQ again, and I arrived right at 8 am. I went through all the hoops and was soon back on my way home, only 4 short hours later, just in time for lunch. Needless to say, I am pretty pooped from all the logistical paperwork processes I have engaged in this week. I think Becca and I are going to watch a movie tonite. Hopefully I can stay awake. Friday nights aren't what they used to be for me. Usually between 8-9 pm I am done in, and have to go to bed. I know, it's pretty pathetic.

After lunch I helped our base maintenance man named Ron with some things here at our house. We are putting in a small roof on the back portion of our house that connects to our bodega. Going from our house to the bodega can be a slick process when it is raining, so this should definitely help things dry out, since it only rains 22 feet annually in Shell.

No comments: