Friday, May 25, 2007

Another day off

I have the day off again today. Today is a national holiday and therefore we all have it off. I am technically on call to do any emergency flights, but right now it is raining so hard I don't think I am going anywhere for a while.

For those of you who read my blog, you can see that I made some changes. After tweaking my HTML for a while, I finally got the results I wanted. Rebecca has made some neat changes to her blog as well, be sure to check it out.

It has been a few days since I have blogged. I have had things to say, but I haven't had time and energy both at the same time to do it. I have been flying my tail off. In the past week I have flown more than 15 hours and had around 35 landings. After a 10 landing day, my brain doesn't have much RAM left over to make simple decisions. Last night I went to bed at 8:30pm and didn't get up until my alarm clock came and got me, a.k.a. Brooklyn, at 6:30am.

Yesterday, one of my stops was Liquino. As I waited for my passengers to arrive, the village kids were hanging around. They allowed me to take their picture. They always think it is neat when they get to see their pic afterwards in the camera viewfinder. My airplane had definitely collected some mud yesterday. When I was through flying yesterday, I washed er' up, and she probably shed 10-20 pounds just in dirt.

2 comments:

Thumper said...

Awesome, Sean! It looks great!

Rebecca said...

Thanks man!