Thursday, May 17, 2007

A days work...in pictures

Today we had great weather! I think I can count on one hand how many rain drops hit the window of my airplane. Because of our great weather, I flew 4.7 hours and had 12 landings.


Just another bug picture. This butterfly was just sitting on the hangar floor between my number 2 and 3 flights. He climbed right on my finger and let me get a few pics.



One of my stops today was Paandin (PAD). This was landing #10, and by then I was getting tired, especially from unloading and loading my airplane all day long in the jungle heat. Therefore, I let the folks in PAD help me get the 6 concrete sacks out of my airplane. We had to move the blue tubes out of the way first, they were for landing #11 in Yuvientza.


After I got my camera out in PAD, the momitas wanted their picture taken. They were a fun and helpful group in PAD today. There were a lot of momitas!


I took this from the cockpit like many photos before it. It was just a powerfull looking cloud as I broke out around the corner of some other clouds. It looked like the ground was on fire.

No comments: