Friday, July 27, 2007

Various...

  • Plenty to write about this week, just not the energy. If figured I would just highlight a few of the latest happenings.
  • Our visitor from Africa had to leave yesterday afternoon. He should be somewhere over the Atlantic right now on his way back to Zambia. Happy traveling Nate!
  • Our air ambulance contract was finally paid in full after more than 7 months. We are beginning to fly for emergencies again, but with caution.
  • I have been busy flying this week. Today I was moving a government medical team. Yesterday it was taking a huge work team of 25 people to help improve an airstrip.
  • We have had great weather lately. In fact, many of our airstrips have dust on them. You don't see much dust in the jungle.
  • I took this sunrise the other morning as I was getting my coffee ready.

No comments: