Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hiking trip

Becca and I had been scouting out a new waterfall for a while, and we found the time to go hike into it today. It was about a 40 minute drive into the Andes from our house. The hike was great, and the waterfalls were amazing! Hopefully Becca will tell of "the accident" in her blog. She writes better than I do, and will convey a little better what happened.

Me and my girls in front of the waterfall...kind of. The mist was really heavy and I couldn't find a suitable place to take a photo without Madison getting soaked. She loves riding along in the backpack, which makes hikes like these all the more enjoyable.

Here is the shot of the big waterfall. It probably has a drop of around 100-120 feet. I hope to go there again, but this time with my swimming trunks on!

No comments: