Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mas Fotos de Oaxaca



Oaxaca, Mexico, originally uploaded by Cielo Azul Images.

Over the last few days I have been updating my Oaxaca, Mexico set with some more photos from the archives. For those of you who are interested in what Southern Mexico might look like be sure to click on over.

Also, a few of you have been complaining that you "can't download my pictures." For those of you who would like to have permission leave a comment and your email address and I will try and get things sorted out for you. I choose to be stingy with my photos because there is a lot of abuse these days with other peoples photos on the world wide web. But, for those who ask, I don't have any problems sharing mis fotos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,
Don't sell yourself short. You're still my favorite Kodiak pilot. Thanks for the memories this past week. Love ya Sharon