Monday, November 30, 2009

A Thankful Affair


My Family, originally uploaded by Cielo Azul Images.

We had a great time with lots of family this Thanksgiving. Assuming that we are going to be on the other side of the world next year, this Thanksgiving was extra special. On top of catching up, laughing, crying, and generally just enjoying each other, a few of us were able to take a local flight this past Friday. We were an interesting lot. My passengers consisted of (left to right) my sister (an interior designer), my cousin (he serves our country flying these , currently stationed in Italy), and my other cousin (a professional violinist). It makes me wonder if I am in the right family sometimes when I am in the presence of such company. But regardless, we had a great time flying around the local area, surely a flight to remember for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sean...you are too modest. It was great seeing you and the family for Thanksgiving. Keep up the good work. Your life's work is an inspiration to us all.