Monday, November 22, 2010

A Purple What...?

Yesterday, we went for a walk through the neighborhood only to stumble upon these colorfully dyed chicks.  Our girls are already goo-goo about anything baby animal, and when it comes in all different colors...even better.  Needless to say our cover was blown when they began squealing and hollering with delight. Supposedly you can by these dyed chicks in the market.

A few weeks ago Madison talked about having some green and purple chicks at school.  I thought she was just making things up, since it was right after she told me about her unicorn having a baby and something about her husband coming to see her from America on his motorcycle.  I guess I should believe her more, and when her husband gets here, he and I are going to have a talk!

No comments: