Wednesday, May 04, 2011

From the Logbook...

It looks like at the end of this week I will resume my flight training in earnest.  Since I haven't been busy in the cockpit, I have sure been busy doing other things while my instructor pilot attended some meetings.  Early this morning, our shipping container arrived from language school.  It was almost three weeks of living out of suitcases again for the umpteenth time. (Thanks to the Persenaire family for putting up with our large and loud family!)   So, we are spending the night for the first time in our "new to us" house.  We are stoked!  I think I have one more day to get some water heaters installed (3), fix various things around the house, and anything else that will inevitably come up before I'm back in the cockpit enjoying the best that boating and aviation can dish out all in one package.

No comments: