Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Favorite Passenger

Yesterday since I had light loading, one of my favorite little people got to come along with me, Brooklyn.  She seemed to have a good time, and said her favorite part was the takeoff...I have to agree (landings are pretty fun too!).

On the way home, she wouldn't stop talking.  Asking me about all of my instruments and everything she saw out of the window made our 1 hour flight go by quickly.  She was a joy to have along, and I look forward to showing the rest of my family where I "work" someday.

1 comment:

Jamin said...

Hey Sean,

I can completely relate. I had my 4-year old as a copilot just a few weeks ago.

Wanted to say that I like your helmet. Mine is black, too. The way I see it, a helmet is already hot. Why not at least make it LOOK cool, right?