Thursday, August 09, 2012

From the Logbook...Hot Summer Days

While approaching an interior dock a few weeks ago, I saw a group of young boys having a good time cooling off...something which happens a lot here in Kalimantan since we have perpetual summer.

After a little coaxing from me, the little guys really put on a good show and showed me all the flips and cannon-balls they could.  It was a good time.

One of these days, I just might have to join them.  Flying an airplane in the same hot weather over the course of a long day makes a jump into the refreshing river temping.  Someday...

1 comment:

Irvan said...

once in my childhood, i tried to do backflip without my friend or adult supervised me. it ended up my knee hit my eyes, and for the next 30mins i was there, hanging tight on the log waiting for my vision back to normal.

i never attempt that backflip again until now. hahaha...i just let the pro do it. :p