Monday, March 25, 2013

From the Logbook...On Call Weekend

When I received a call a few weekends ago as the on-call pilot, I decided to bring one of my little girls with me.  We had a good time.  "Roller coasters" may or may not have been involved in the flight!

The above and below pictures are from my GoPro camera.  The above picture was taken just seconds before touchdown on the river.  


After we landed, the hard work wasn't over yet.  Getting our airplanes to the dock is sometimes the hardest and most dangerous part of the whole flight.  Thankfully, we were able to get tied up to the dock without any problems, and shortly thereafter we were airborne again with a little 5 year old girl that had been hit by a scooter and suffered major head trauma.

2 comments:

Irvan said...

whoa! got a video from your Gopro? upload it please?

Sean Cannon said...

Irvan, we should be posting a video in the near future...stay tuned!