Thursday, January 09, 2014

From the Logbook...Late Afternoon Arrival

We have been really busy lately, sometimes having both airplanes out flying all day long.  Last week, I found myself and one of our other pilots arriving home at the same time as me.  We joined up and flew a loose formation the rest of the way home.  The photo above looks like we are much closer than we really are.  That's the beauty of telephoto photography.

After over flying the hangar in formation, we broke off and I came around to land.  I always like how our landing lights can shine off of the water!

As I'm pulling into the hangar, you can see our other airplane getting ready to touch down about 500 meters behind me.  Thank you to my teammate Isaac Rogers for taking and sharing these unique pictures with me.  He took them all from the roof of our hangar.

After I pulled into our hangar slip, we quickly deplaned the passengers and hoisted the airplane onto the hangar floor, thus making room for PK-MCB to pull into the slip, and also be pulled out of the water and onto the hangar floor.  Flying float planes is awesome!

No comments: