Saturday, September 30, 2006

Back to Bronco status...for now.

Today was a bittersweet day. We only had one flight planned, so we weren't very busy at the hangar. Therefore, I continued working on the Bronco putting all the dash back together and fixing a few other odds and ends. The sweet part of the day is that I now write this looking at my Bronco parked in the driveway. So far everything seems to be running fine, although I am not going to declare it trustworthy for a bit more time.

The bitter part of the day is that I woke up with a pounding headache. I was able to numb it a bit while I was at the hangar this morning with asprin, but later in the afternoon if knocked me out. I was planning on doing a post maintenance flight, but due to my headache I declared myself "un-airworthy." So I missed out on a flight, but there will be many more to come.

As I have been busy the past 3 weekends working on the Bronco, I don't know what I will do tommorow. Our yard has been taking on the appearance of jungle due to my neglect, so I will probably end up working in the yard. Other than that, we have no plans, except waiting for a baby to come, which could be any day, or a few more weeks. I know if Becca had her choice it would have been yesterday.

No comments: