Monday, December 04, 2006

Enjoying Her Room

One of the best things about the house we just moved into was the special, already fixed-up bedroom for Brooklyn. The missionary family that lived here before us had fixed up a darling room for their little girl and we were able to buy the whole set-up for Brooklyn from them when they left. This is the first time in Brooklyn's life that she has had her own very special, decorated room. She has really been enjoying the room - filled with her own toys of course. I caught her this morning with her dolls all lined up in chairs teaching them to sing (that is what she told me she was doing). I am always amazed at the things she comes up with all by herself. What amazes me most is that I remember playing the very same things when I was a little girl. Makes a Mommy feel all warm and fuzzy inside! -- Becca

No comments: