Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another blogger

Just wanted everyone to know that Becca started her own blog. You can all go there and read why. For those of you who enjoy reading a well written article, then that is the place to go. I can be a good writer if I take my time, but I usually take 5-10 minutes and whatever comes out great. I don't have any college profs grading my writing, although we have some in our reading audience that occasionally give me a hard time as though they were grammar teachers. I don't need no stinkin' gramer and speling.

Click here for Becca's new blog.

2 comments:

Javier said...

Hello Sean and Rebecca Cannon, nice blog by the way Rebecca, is blogspot free? or do i have to pay?

Best Regards

Javier Vermaas

Rebecca said...

Javier...it is free...go to their website and learn more...Sean