Monday, April 16, 2007

Sean D. Tucker Aerobatics to Steve Morse

I saw this video and was amazed as I usually am with aerobatic pilots. Knowing just a bit of what it takes to make a plane do the things that you see makes it all the more incredible. I had the chance to do some aerobatics with an instructor in this same model of aircraft. It was one of the most unforgettable flights I have ever had. I would love to get into this type of flying some day, but not to this level. Learning how to perform simple loops, rolls, spins, etc. with precision would be good enough. We'll see...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ugghhhh...that video has me reaching for the sic-sac. Why can't you just be normal and like solid ground?! A nice walk in the park or something like that...

Okay, it looks pretty cool. Love you! --Becca

Rebecca said...

So, does that mean I need to buy an aircraft with two seats, or just one. --Sean

Rebecca said...

Probably something with at least four seats would be best. I'm thinking something a little less "daredevil-defy-gravity-aerobatic-mania" and a little more "family-of-four-sensible-chic." What we need, my love, is a station wagon with wings.
--Becca