Friday, June 15, 2007

From the logbook...Finally

I haven't posted much lately because there hasn't been a whole lot to say. We have been having awful weather. I have had flights to do every day this week, but I was only able to accomplish a short one yesterday afternoon, and today it took me all day to day what would typically take half a day. While I was in and out of the clouds a lot today, and even waiting out weather on the ground in my various stops, I did have a good time.

At my last stop of Mashient, I was there about an hour waiting for the weather to improve in Shell. Meanwhile, one of the villagers (the pastor) and I went hiking a bit through the trails in the community. When we came out I had two banana plants to bring home. Becca and I have been wanting to plant some bananas, and now I officially have two plants in our backyard. It will probably be about a year until they bear fruit, but they will be fun to watch grow in the process.

Below is a small slideshow of today's activities...

No comments: