Thursday, August 30, 2007

Various

  • I haven't flown much this week for lack of flights to do. The rest of the week looks a little more normal.
  • With our two red tailed boas that we have in the hangar, we have to clean the cage out from time to time. One of our pilots is in charge for keeping it clean, and today he even pulled out Sheba, the big one, and hosed her off. They get pretty stinky and gross. I don't think I will ever have snakes for fun. You can see that Sheba is longer/taller than I am. She is probably around 7 feet long.
  • With all of the "free time" I have had lately, I have been going to Puyo the last few days to help our new teacher family get some of their paperwork done. Tomorrow we are going to give an attempt at getting driver's licenses. You might want to keep that in prayer.

No comments: